You can use the alarm manager to send a launch code to your application
after a specified amount of time. Look at the doucmentation for
AlmSetAlarm(). That way your application's event loop keeps running, but
after a specified amount of time it will be notified that it's time to move
on to the next form.

       -Bob Whiteman