> From: Karen M Serafino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> I do not have a stringtable resource with the items all set up;
> I need to read them from a database.  I set up a packed string
> of null-terminated strings and called SysFormPointerArrayToStrings

Consider a different technique: don't create a list of strings and pointers
at all, but use LstSetDrawFunction and a custom draw function that draws
each item by reading it directly from your database.  If there is a 1-to-1
correspondence between rows in the list and records in the database, this
should be fairly straightforward.  This technique is usually more
memory-efficient since you don't create copies of any data that already
resides in database records.

-slj-