I've had great luck using a program called Screen Shot Hack, available on
most Palm software sites.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Sean L.
Gilley
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 8:02 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: A bit off topic: creating 160x160 gifs for PGHQ

Okay, how the heck do people create such good looking 160x160 animated
GIFs for PalmGear HQ?

I start by capturing the image from POSE, then through several steps
I manage to get black and white colors, then I reduce the image, then
I combine the images.  Everything's fine until the reduction phase,
then I lose enough information that the images don't look very good.

How do people produce these crisp, sharp, 160x160 images?

(I have access to both Gimp and Photoshop 5.5, so instructions or hints
for either one will make me happy.)

Thanks,

Sean.

---
Sean L. Gilley                              If the people are buying tears
614-860-0247 (h)                            I'll be rich someday.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]