From: Mario Enriquez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 5:02 PM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: HOWTO: Access Palm registers?

Hi,

I new to PalmOS development, and I wonder if somebody could
post and example of how to access the PalmOS registers such as SSA
from CodeWarrior. I know I shouldn't be accesing the registers, but this
time is something a must do. I will appreciate if somebody could also direct
me to a source of information about this subject on the net.

Thanks in Advance,
Mario Enriquez