Thanks for the hint. With that I have created this....

        DateTimeType    thisDay;
        ULong                   ulCurrentTimeAndDate = TimGetSeconds();
        TimSecondsToDateTime(ulCurrentTimeAndDate, &thisDay);
        if (SelectOneTime(&thisDay.hour,&thisDay.minute,"Set Time")) // use
default
        {
                thisDay.second = 0;  // set seconds to zero when setting
time
                ULong ulTimeAndDateToSet = TimDateTimeToSeconds(&thisDay);
                TimSetSeconds(ulTimeAndDateToSet);
        }

        ULong                   ulNewTimeAndDate = TimGetSeconds ();
        TimSecondsToDateTime (ulNewTimeAndDate, &dateTime);
        TimeToAscii (dateTime.hour, dateTime.minute, TimeFormat, szTime);
        DateToAscii (dateTime.month, dateTime.day, dateTime.year,
DateFormat, szDate);

But when I run it, ulNewTimeAndDate and ulTimeAndDateToSet are NOT the same
and I would
think they would be. Seems like TimSetSeconds doesn't work properly. Anyone?

Thanks
Ralph Krausse