Emile Swain wrote:

> Ok im utterly confused.
> Im running through a tutorials from "Palm Programming (The Authoritative
> Solution)" and have come accross an error
> I have isolated this error to being caused by a checkbox on a form seperate
> from the main form.

Yesterday I got the same error :-).

An object defined in the form has been reported as being "not in form".
The solution was that I've used FrmCopyTitle beforehand.
However the string copied was longer than the space reserved in the
resources.

I suppose that your form structure has been messed up by a similar
action.

With kind regards / Mit freundlichem Gruß
    Holger Klawitter
--
Holger Klawitter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             http://www.klawitter.de