I started this application in CodeWarrior as a PalmOS
3.1 stationery.  My CW is of version 4.0.1.
Now I am trying to implement these bmp functions say,
BmpCreate, WinCreateBitmapWindow, etc.
When I a trying to compile my code, its giving
errors," cant convert int to struct* " .
Can anybody tell me why is this coming up.
One very basic thing.... how can I make sure that
Pilot.h which I am including, handles New feature
sets...

Thanx to all
Su