I'm using the Symbol SPT 1740; I upgraded the OS to 3.5.2 (download the ROM
from Symbol), and am using Symbol's SDK 3.0, which fits better with Palm's
SDK 3.5. I dumped the 3.1 SDK a long time ago.

-- Michael

Ralph Krausse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@news.palmos.com on 02/02/2001
04:52:30 PM

Please respond to "Palm Developer Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]