> From: William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Subject: Does Constructor have bugs when creating or
> modifying multibit
> icon?
>
> I guess Contructor 1.2 has some bugs. Because I could not
> create or modify a
> multibit icon. The result was that I created a new multibit
> icon or modified
> an multibit icon, saved the resource file and open the
> multibit icon again,
> the icon was pure blank.
That's correct -- Constructor 1.2 did not handle multibit icons properly.
This is the behavior that is consistent with that issue.
> I downloaded the Palm SDK 3.5 and update 1 for it. After I
> installed SDK
> 3.5, the Constructor version is 1.5. With this version I
> could not open
> resource file or create a new project. When I created a new
> project, it was
> dead.
When updating to a new version of Constructor (such as this one that
doesn't have this issue with multibit icons), the preferences often become
corrupt. When this happens, Constructor will hang when it tries to open a
resource file. Ro fix this, go into your C:\WinNT\Metrowerks folder and
delete the Constructor for Palm OS Prefs file and the Resource.frk folder
(this is a hidden folder, so you may have to show all to see it).
-hkmlt
--
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see
http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/support/forums/