"Alan Ingleby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> Lately, my gremlin runs have been bombing out with a "Form.c, Line:177,
Form
> already loaded" error.  All my form switching is done using FrmGotoForm,
and
> I ignore all frmCloseForm events, making sure they get returned as false.
> have looked through the archives, and KB, but to no avail..
>
> I'm sure I'm making an obvoius mistake somewhere, but can't see where.  To
> point me in the right direction, can anyone list the common reasons for
this
> occurring?

I am not sure if this is a common reason, but I had this error message once,
when I called FrmGotoForm(myForm) and the myForm form was currently
active/displayed on the screen.
Though the switching worked for a couple of thousand gremlin events, I
eventually  got the error message you described. In my case that was not
related to OS4 roms.

Maybe post some code snippets...

best regards,
Sebastian