OK doing more searching, I think my code here should work. The date seems to
change bug not the time. Can anyone see something wrong with this?
thanks
Ralph Krausse

        DateTimeType    thisDay;
        ULong           ulCurrentTimeAndDate = TimGetSeconds();
        TimSecondsToDateTime(ulCurrentTimeAndDate, &thisDay);
        if (SelectOneTime(&thisDay.hour,&thisDay.minute,"Set Time"))
        {

if(SelectDay(selectDayByDay,&thisDay.month,&thisDay.day,&thisDay.year,"Pleas
e select a date"))
                {
                        thisDay.second = 0;  // set seconds to zero when
setting time
                        ULong ulTimeAndDateToSet =
TimDateTimeToSeconds(&thisDay);
                        TimSetSeconds(ulTimeAndDateToSet);
                }
        }

        ULong                   ulNewTimeAndDate = TimGetSeconds ();
        TimSecondsToDateTime (ulNewTimeAndDate, dateTime);
        TimeToAscii (dateTime->hour, dateTime->minute, *TimeFormat, szTime);
        DateToAscii (dateTime->month, dateTime->day, dateTime->year,
*DateFormat, szDate);