Hi,
I wanted to know why when going through the Memopad
Tutorials, I never see any "MemopadDB" created in
POSE,
whereas when I create my own appli, say "Palm1" for
example, and its associated DB Palm1DB,  and when i
select the menu to remove applis I've installed while
debugging I find a visible Palm1DB that has been
created together with the Palm1 appli and no visible
MemoPadDB although it is created!!

Is it because the memopadAppType 'Memo' and
MemopadDBType 'Data' are reserved words, while I'm
using fake 'Palm1DBType' , 'Palm1AppType' and
creatorID that doesn't exist for the time being???

Regards, JAy ;).