Hello all,

        Whilst I try to figure out what is wrong, I am hoping that some
one can help me. I am using the SelectDay function and it seems to be
blowing up. This is the error I get. Error Message is...

        Receiving (1.0) just read from memory location 0x80000000. This
access usually indicates that the application is calling a Window
Manager function without first  establishing a valid DrawWindow.

Looking at the stack, it is failing on FrmCopyLabel. I quickly created a
dummy application, copied the code in that and it worked so it is
something with this code I inherited. Anyone???

TIA
Ralph Krausse