I think it may have something to do with the Save behind flag (can be set in
constructor for CW).  I am not sure (haven't done palm programming for
awhile).  May be someone can give you better advice.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Richard
Good
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 11:06 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: FrmPopupForm not clearing

I have a problem using FrmPopupForm.  When I execute the
FrmReturnToForm(0); to return to the originating form,  portions of
the popup form remain on the screen.  I can explicitly rewrite the
returned to form but from the documentation it would seem that this
should not be necessary.  Am I missing something?  Palm OS 3.5.2H3.0
Same effect on POSE or on the real device.
--
Richard Good
True Image Management Systems, Inc.