Now that I have my networking code talking, I'm looking at the next stage of
the development.

I want to be able to interface with a Magellan GPS sled for the Palm V
(although, the final version will be for the m505).

I've looked at the Magellan site, but couldn't find any information about
writing code to get at the current GPS data or the maps that are stored on
the device.

While I'm waiting for a response from them, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask
if anyone here has interfaced to it.

If so, is there a standard library available, or does one need to read their
interface spec and write one's own code.  If the latter, is anyone willing to
share their code ... or perhaps just any tips on developing for it?

Thanks in advance,

Harry O.