"Ben Combee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> McPhling is a hack that does something like this, and also has source
> code released under the GPL.  You could look at that implementation to
> see how you could implement this in your own program.
>
> See http://home.cfl.rr.com/mjmdlm/palm/ for details.

Thanks Ben, this is exactly what I'm looking for.

I'd rather not have any conflicts with existing programs which make these
kinds of custom gestures, so I'd like to have a unique gesture. Perhaps
you're more familiar with the existing hacks that use gestures...do you have
any suggestions for an unused gesture? I was planning on using a stroke from
Find to Calc.

Thanks,

Bob Whiteman
Senior Software Engineer