> From: Dilan ® [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> I would really appriciate if you can give me a hint
> on how to do this with ZLib.

Create a blank CodeWarrior project.  Set linker to 'Macintosh 68K' and
project type to 'Palm OS Static Library'.  Set output file name to something
like zlib.lib.  Add all the zlib source files to the project.  Build.

(You may need to tweak some other settings too, but these should be easy to
figure out assuming you are experienced with CodeWarrior.)

Then in your main project, just add your new zlib.lib file.

-slj-