Is there any way I can transfer a Constructor file from Windows to my Mac
over a network? I've done some searches, read the manuals, and more, and I
can't see anything but advice about how to do it with floppy disks. And I
don't have a floppy drive in my Mac. I'm not even sure I have PC Exchange.
(Is it part of Mac OS X?)

If I could just pull the resources out of my PRC in Constructor format that
would be just as good. I just need a way to get the guts of my Constructor
file from my PC and put it on my Mac so I can get some work done with CW 8
for Palm OS on my Mac.

Has anyone else solved this problem? Do I need to switch resource tools? I
like Constructor but if I have to I'll switch tools as long as they work
under Mac OS.

Eric
http://www.sniderware.com