-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Aaron
Ardiri
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 4:23 PM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Re: Signature Capturing

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Shoeb wrote:
> I'm developing an application where in signature has to be collected on
the
> palm device. The captured signature would be synchronized with the desktop
> application. Can anyone guide me on how to go about it ?
>
> Any links or sample code would be really appreciated. (I already have
> Signature and Signature++, application, which does not work for Palm OS
3.3
> and above).

  man.. its time like this where i wonder if people have anything "up there"
  if you have the signature and signature++ code, understand it.. study it
  and, you'll be able to replicate it on newer os versions once you
understand
  how it works internally..

  not everything is given to you on a silver plate - work for it!

// az
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ardiri.com/