I had the same problem. Apparent, you code is trying
to make a cross segment jump which DRAGONBALL cannot
do and you need to do some kind of multiple segment
multi gen program, modify some def files and cut out
your code so that no global part can be in separate
segment etc... Go find out more with google search.

..
:)

=====