>Subject: Re: Cradle event as a custom notification
>From: "Dave Lippincott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 13:58:28 -0500
>Run the Prefs app, select buttons from the drop down list then
>tap the button labeled 'Hotsync...'

Dave's advice is correct.

The only drawback is your application doesn't know how it was
launched.  The Launch codes that would seem to be applicable
to the HotSync buttons aren't passed through to applications.
So you don't get the cradle event.

I don't know of any way to get that, even after substantial
investigation.

Roger Stringer
Marietta Systems, Inc.