Hi all,

When I use old serial manager, before beaming, I have to close the serial port and
open it again
after that.
What do I have to do when I use new serial manager? Do I have to close the serial
port, open it
using the logical portID 'serPortIdPort'
   SrmOpen(serPortIrPort, baudrate, portIDP);
then after beaming, I have to close it and open again using the logical portID
'serPortCradlePort'
   SrmOpen(serPortCradlePort, baudrate, portIDP);

Thanks for any help.

tnn