-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la part de Amadeu
Doménech Estupiña
Envoyé : mercredi 21 août 2002 08:57
À : Palm Developer Forum
Objet : Convert my olds projetcs from 6.0 (Mac) to 8.3 (WIndows full
edition)

Hi all,

I try to convert my MacOS project, MacOS Version 9.2.2,Codewarrior
6.0,Constructor 1.5b5,IDE 4.0.1 build 0435,
to Windows project, WIndows XP, Codewarrior 8.0 (Updated 8.3), Constructor
1.6.2, IDE 4.2.6 build  832

I transfer all sources and resources, after DropRSR,  from Mac to PC, chage
the acces paths,etc, and in compile time i have a

Link Error   : PalmRez Error: Unknown OpCode 0xFF00 in PICT 1503.
Compilation halted

 What happen?

Can someone tell me where did I go wrong ?
Please help!

thanks in advance for any help.

Amadeu