-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la part de Dave
Lippincott
Envoyé : mercredi 28 août 2002 14:46
À : Palm Developer Forum
Objet : Re: Help with basic serial communication

If moving to the new serial manager doesn't clear up your problems (the old
serial manager will not work after OS 4.x)  you should check your connection
cable.  Can you communicate with your device using the Windows terminal
program and cable you currently have?  If not, you need to fix that first.