Hi everyone, I hope I didn't make a fool of myself in the previous thread. Thank you
Hal, I appreciate your valuable views. In your thread, you mention that

>Better to have a class DB (one record per class) and >a student DB (one record per
>student).

 which is similar to the databaseA(class DB) and the databaseB(etc) which holds each
student's record(student DB) that I've mention earlier. That means the popup list
displays the list of classes from classDB while the other list displays the students'
names from studentDB of that particular class.

I couldn't "hard-code" each basis (using case statement) as the number of studentDB
databases are in large numbers(like 30+). Perhaps there's other way?

Sorry if I've not explain clearly as I'm having a headache. Please drop me a life line
again.

Thanks in advance