Were the fonts you got with CW called NPalmfonts or something like that?

I'm currently trying to create a nice looking italic font, but am not having
too much success, has anyone tried to build some nice italic fonts?
thanks -b ill

"Will Lau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> If your graphic design wants an installable font to simulate the Palm
screenshots, I've got a set of fonts that came from an earlier Codewarrior
install. They've been very handy in laying up UI designs in our graphics
package (Macromedia Fireworks). If your graphic designer runs Windows, email
me privately and I can send them to you.

> I agree with George, AFAIK the Palm fonts are special. In any regard, your
graphic designer should be talented enough to pick a close matching "real"
font to use.