Bobby,
Sounds the same -
I guess Ezekial succinctly pointed out the polling issue with sleep mode,
eh? Thanks, Ezekial for quick feedback. Yes, the value returned by
sysAppLaunchCmdAlarmTriggered is accurate to the second - and Timgetseconds
within the same call is not. Regarding hardware it does appear among all
three different devices, including handspring that I currently use.
Meanwhile, disabled power down (suck those batteries) - wait and see on 5.0
devices?, sigh...