Hi All
I have a Palm m125 and an m130. I have written a game that runs in both
color (8 bit mode) and gray (4 bit mode). I am using WinDrawBitmap to draw
bitmaps onto the screen at 10 frames/sec. What surprises me is that the
graphics/drawing run very fast on the m130 in color mode but much more
slowly on the m125 in 4 bit grayscale mode. This surprises me because the
m125 and the m130 have the same processor speed.
Is there any reason why the graphics should be so much slower in 4 bit mode
than in 8 bit mode?
Is there any way to draw faster in 4 bit mode? Anyone out there have any
super fast low level drawing methods that I can use to augment or replace
WinDrawBitmap?
Thanks
Marc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]