The SDK 5.0 Ref manual says about procedure alarms:

"Procedure alarms also differ from regular system alarms in that if
they trigger when the device is in sleep mode, the LCD does not
light up. Thus, you can use procedure alarms to perform a
scheduled task in a manner that is entirely hidden from the user."

I've got a simple procedure alarm that sets a feature and calls
AlmSetProcAlarm. Whenever it's called, the LCD on all the devices
I've tested it on comes on, even if they're asleep.

Anyone have any experience with this? Are the docs wrong or am I
missing the secret incantation? Thanks.

Regards,
Steve Mann