Hi Daniel,

Just a question : when you create a sound stream, are you using
sndInt16 ( or sndInt16Big which is the same ) ?
I was having the exact same problem, until I try to use sndInt16Little.

I didn't get any answer on this one from Palm, but as it does not
involve big changes in your code ( except having sound data swapped ),
just try using sndInt16Little and your problem will be solved !

Yes, it works, :))))

I used sndInt16 before and use sndInt16Little and it works.

Thank you so so much.

tnn