Hi,

I have a refreshing problem when switching from the MainForm to any other
form on Visor Neo with PalmOS v3.5.2H3.0.

In fact, the MainForm contains many controls that use almost the space of
the form, so, when I switch to any other form
which contains less control, the empty spaces are filled with controls from
the MainForm. This doesn't happen with the
PalmOS v3.1H3, everything is cleared from the MainForm before showing the
second form.

The MainForm contains 4 buttons and 6 labels.

I've also tried to find a command which behave like clearscreen, but, it
doesn't seem to existe.

Please help,

Thanks a lot in advance,

Good day,