Hi there,

As I remember, the Sony emulator for N710/N760 supports MF (supports VFS). When you
create a
section, you tell it the size (16, 32, 64, 128 ?), then you can drap whatever you want
to put in
the MS to folder MS128 (or MS64, etc...). It has been a while so I don't remember if
the emulator
for NR70 support MS or not, it should and so should the later Sony Emulators. To
obtain the Sony
emulator I had to register as Sony developer, I think.

tnn