Hi all,

I have a DB where it's records consist of a struct followed by a series of
variable length strings.  I now need to add a variable length of UInt16's at
the end of the records.  Writing the records is no problem, but my trouble
comes when trying to read them back.

Can read the struct with a pointer of it's type and can relock the record
with a char* and move it over the size of the struct since char's are 1 byte
in length anyway.  But how do I lock a UInt16* and move it over the struct
and strings to get to the beginning of the UInt16 array?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

Regards,

Jim