> I sequentially created a number of controls using CtlNewControl with
> labels "A" to "Z":
>
>               CtlNewControl(ppFrm, wIdCtl, pushButtonCtl, rtcBuf,
>                             Rect.topLeft.x,
>                             Rect.topLeft.y,
>                             Rect.extent.x,
>                             Rect.extent.y,
>                             (FontID)HebComFontId, 0, true);
>
> rtcBuf is a 2Char long Textbuffer for the label and always has an End-0.
> (1) Nonsens is written on button "T", because a '\0' at the end is
> missing (it is necessary)
> (2) the label received from CtlGetLabel is nonsense, maybe something
> like "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".
>
> I can't tell how to handle this. Can you?

HI Werner
this sounds like a PrvFixupPointers()problem, which should be fixed in OS3.5.3 and
higher ( restrictions apply, some stuff was not corrected until PalmOS 4 if i
remember correctly)

Well, I blanked out most of the time i dealt with dynamic UI, but the following
link/search hopefully gives you more information:
http://www.escribe.com/computing/pcpqa/search.html?query=PrvFixupPointers

regards,
Sebastian