Running the Gremlins on my application, I get a "TextMgr.cpp, Line:727,
Sign-extended char passed to TxtCharAttr" warning because the Gremlin
wrote a 236 (EC) character into a field onto which I later perform, for
each character, a TxtGlueCharIsAlNum call, which in turn, calls
TxtCharAttr. The OS reference about TxtCharAttr says "The character
passed to this function must be a valid character given the system
encoding.". Yet, in the Latin character set, this 236 character is
simply an accented lowercase "a". Isn't this a valid character? What
kind
of preventive filtering must I perform before calling TxtGlueCharIsAlNum
prevent this? I already call this API to know whether the char is a
letter...

Some may suggest reading the TextMgr.cpp file form the OS source code,
but this is currently unavailable from PalmSource. The Source code link
leads to an error page :(

--
Luc Le Blanc