I'm using VFSRegisterDefaultDirectory() to register a file type so that
users can import files to their Card using Palm Quick Install.  Once on the
Card, my app loads them.  That part's working fine, but it's unclear to me
how to do the converse -- to export a file of the same type my app creates
on the Card to the desktop computer using Palm Quick Install.

I ran across a lot of third-party apps that do this, but I'd rather not
require the user to buy one of these, if possible.

Thanks!
Rich