Thanks, that was pretty easy. However, I'm wondering how close to working the font family capability of PilRC is currently.

My font description files are fine because I can use my custom font in project after including the font declaration in my .rcp file:

FONT ID myFONT FONTID 129 "myddFONT.pfn"

When I try to create a font family using my 3.0 build, I just get junk on the screen. It looks like it is picking up the font dimensions, but the chars are just random snow. Here is my declaration in my .rcp file:

    FONTFAMILY myddFONT
    BEGIN
        FONT "myFONT.pfn" DENSITY 72
        FONT "myddFONT.pfn" DENSITY 144
    END

The "myDDFONT.pfn" has double the dimensions of the "myFONT.pfn" font description file. I've tried switching the order of the FONT statements and I've tried using 1 and 2 for the DENSITY, nothing helps.

As anyone gotten this to work? Is it supposed to work yet in the "beta" PilRC code?

Thanks,
Daryl

Aaron Ardiri wrote:

How does one go about building pilrc from the sourceforge.net sources? I've pulled the tree over, but the README.txt seems to be out of data. Is there a way to build this on Windows using Visual Studio? The readme says there is a project file, but I don't see it in the repository.

create a new VS project (win32 console application). drag all the
files into the project.. build the project. done. takes 10 seconds.
its a simple console app, not hard to setup.

---
Aaron Ardiri                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CEO - CTO                                           +46 70 656 1143
Mobile Wizardry                      http://www.mobilewizardry.com/