At 11:44 AM 8/6/2003, Mike Shubeck wrote:
 I'm trying to move my C++ app to CW 9 and have been running into the error
"Link Error : _RuntimeModule_: '_Startup_' referenced from _DummyStartup_'
is undefined". I currently have the project linking to MSL_C++_PalmOS_2i.lib
which I believe is correct (Targeting the Palm OS platform ->...-> Runtime
Library Reference uses different names).  What am I missing?

That is correct. However, make sure that this LIB file is in the first segment of your project -- it must be there to be called by the OS and produce a correct link.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead