I have a dynamic list visible in the main form of an
application. I want to be able to add items to this
list (pressing a button, for example). I've been
trying to do this but failed :( (I tried to use a
callback draw function and it displays the list nicely
the first time, but the list did not refresh when I
add new items).

Anybody knows how to do it? (any hint/suggestion will
be welcome :)

Regards,
Toshiro