On Palmsource website there is "palmos-sdk-5.0-1.zip"
available for prc-tools but it contains only static
libraries.  Other file available is
"palmos-sdk-5.0-1.tar.gz".  This Tar archive contains
the SDK header files and static libraries for any Unix
like system and this is what we need since we are
using Cygwin.

I am wondering if anybody know how and where to
request for repackaging of "palmos-sdk-5.0-1.zip" file
and include header files in it. In all the old SDKs
(Pre Palm OS 5) for prc-tools Palmsource use to ship
both header and library file in one package.

This will be very help for the users who are using
prc-tools on windows as this will avoid any confusion
and will provide easy usability.