At 11:14 PM 8/17/2003, Jeff Ishaq wrote:
Assuming CW9.2 ever materializes from Metrowerks, it is supposed to have
fixed Expanded Mode support.

9.2 is in beta testing right now. You can join that test yourself if you want -- there's a beta program link at

http://www.metrowerks.com/MW/Services/Beta/

I wish we'd been able to release this already, but even this weekend, I was busy getting fixes for debugging problems implemented and sent to testers. Supporting debugging of ARM code with PalmSource's FAST toolkit has been a bigger task than anticipated, but it looks like we're almost there.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead