Hello All

I have written an application that has Form Bitmap resource:
I have .bmps for both 160x160 as well as 320x320
I have added thses 2 bmps for all the provided depths
ie(1-bit,2-bit,4-bit,8-bitand 16-bit )
While compiling the whole application it gives me the following error

"PalmRez Warning: Output resource size is greater than ~64K size limit:
'Tbmp 1406'

PalmRez Warning: Output resource size is greater than ~64K size limit: 'Tbmp
1306'

PalmRez Warning: Output resource size is greater than ~64K size limit: 'Tbmp
1506'

PalmRez Warning: Output resource size is greater than ~64K size limit: 'Tbmp
1005'
"

Can anyone help me on this

Marianne