I was using the SysBinarySearch in an array with 7000+ elements, trying
it in the Emulator it worked fine, but in the real device, it doesn't
work right. I looked in the Compare function and I saw that some of the
pointers it passed weren't part of the array (the address was lower than
the first element). I guess there has to be a Int32 instead of UInt32
for the address.
I'm using a m505 ROM in the emulator (OS 4.0), I gather the bug was
fixed later.
Did anyone knew about this bug?

Sebastian Cancinos