At 12:09 PM 1/6/2004, Vu Pham wrote:
Learning the source of HsNavSample makes my app run with navigator keys, but
compiling the sample causes the Cw9.2 crashes with the error :

Palm OS 68K Linker encountered an unhandled exception 0x00000005 at addres
.... ( the memory  at address ... could not be written )
Localtion : PalmOS68KLinker.dll: 0x .....
Crashdump written to 'free memory'.xxxx.xxxx.dump

Anybody gets this problem, or something with my settings ?

Hmmm, I used that sample pretty extensively in my development of PilRC 3.x's support for NAVIGATION resources. I didn't see a crash like this. However, I will re-download the project and try it out again and see what happens.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead