"4 times"? - are you working 2 hours per day? :)))
Yea... it's too buggy... the whole ide+compiller+linker+idon'tknowwhat but it's surely the best one around.

Regis St-Gelais wrote:

--
"Flex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit dans le message de
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have regular crashes from it when I mess something in the project
properties. In general it's working fine but on some (completely
reproducable) settings it's crashing 100%. Yesterday I played with
multisegment shared library - the main segment is with PalmOS 68K, if I
set the linker to Mac 68K to the sub-target it crashes. The same goes
when playing with the memory modes - expanded, etc.

As soon as it build a sub target with Mac68K it crashes almost every time
when it start building the root target.
The only workaround I've fund is to switch to the sub target, build it, than
switch back to the root target and then build it.
Ben told me that they changed some thing in the struct they pass to the
postlinker and the postlinker mess it before forwarding it back to the IDE.
Common guys, it is your tool. If you depend on a plugin and that you don't
want to make it yourself, at least stay compatible whit it and don't go
blaming palm for not updating it. Sorry for the bad mood but a tool that
crashes in your face at least 4 times a day is getting on someone nerves.
If it was not the fact that I need the merge functionality of CW9 I would
switch back to CW8.