----- Original Message -----
From: "Ben Combee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Palm Developer Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 12:57 AM
Subject: Re: 'free memory'.date.time.dump ?

> At 12:20 AM 2/6/2004, you wrote:
> >I found this file in the directory Obj under my project directory.
> >
> >`free memory'.20040106.120652A.dump
> >
> >What does it mean ?
>
> This is a dump file from a CodeWarrior IDE crash.  The "free memory" part
> means that the dumper couldn't assign a DLL name to the location where the
> crash occurred.
>
> Sometimes these dump files are useful to submit to us, especially if they
> have a stack crawl inside, but in general, you can just delete them
without
> worry.

Thanks, Ben. But IIRC, I didn't have CW crashed tonight ( more exactly, I
've not had CW crashed for a long time, the last time when I compiled the
app sample from Handspring - you helped me that time to figure out the
problem, too ).

Or maybe tonight it crashed but I didn't know :-) . Or maybe it crashed
quietly when I closed the CW ?

Vu