We've took Matt's armlet code and have created a
  library that you can easily plug into your code without
  much work. we also added 360 degrees viewing into the lib.

  you can download the demo

  http://www.toysoft.ca/quickview.html

  regards


  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Patti Wells" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: "Palm Developer Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 6:17 PM
  Subject: RE: jpeg armlet library question


  >
  >
  > >>The simulator doesn't run ARM code.  If there's a DLL version of the
  > PACE Native Object provided with the library, that can be used, but
  > otherwise you'll need to test on a real device.
  >
  > >yes, this part I know  :) .  I have the dll in the correct folder, at
  > least I think I do.  I'm assuming the call into the dll would crash or
  > at least return an error if things were not right...?  I'll test that
  > just to verify.  thanks, ben.
  >
  >
  > okay, so the dll wasn't in the correct directory (or more accurately the
  > code wasn't looking where I had the dll) and there was no indication
  > that the dll wasn't actually being called.  but that's fixed and now the
  > picture shows up in the simulator.
  >
  > however, I'm still unable to test its performance on the actual device
  > because of the build warning regarding the resource (I'm assuming this
  > is the armlet) being too big.  in digging through the archives I've
  > found information about building the pno so that it has a .sbin instead
  > of a .bin extension if it's bigger than 64,000 bytes, but since this is
  > a project I got from matthew with the resource already built, this is
  > beyond my control at this point, yes?
  >
  > thanks,
  > patti
  >
  >
  > --
  > For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe,
please see http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/
  >



-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/

Reply via email to