Davi,

Are you referring to my DateTimeLock utility here:
http://www.palmdatapro.com/itm00111.htm

If so, the proper place for product technical support is here:
http://www.palmdatapro.com/supportform.htm

DateTimeLock is PalmOS5 compatible.  Please use the product support form to
provide details, and I will help you get it straightened out.

Thanks,

David Thacker
PalmOS Certified Developer
http://www.palmdatapro.com