T   0709 204 4445 (UK)
T   03 9483 8921  (Australia)
E    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit our website at www.cmoglobal.com
DISCLAIMER:
The information in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate that
information. If you receive this email in error, we should be obliged if
you would  telephone our postmaster on +44 700 590 3623 or email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where they are specifically stated to be the
views of CMO Global.
We make reasonable attempts to exclude any virus, or any other defect
which might affect any computer or IT system, from this email and any
attachments, but it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure
that they are virus free and we accept no liability for any loss or
damage arising in any way from their receipt or use.

Regards