I don't know if this is the proper title for my problem. But here is what I am facing. 
I have a data/photo collection application for Palm Zires. When I add some data and 
then quit my application and perform hotsync, the hotsyncing process hangs. But after 
I enter the data, if perform a soft reset of the Zire and then Hotsync it, everything 
works fine. I am unable to pinpont why exactly this is happening. Is there some memory 
or library not being released/closed?
When I run or debug my applcation I don't see any errors. And as far as I know I am 
freeing all the memory handles and closing the libraries after the application quits.
So what is making it work after soft reset but not without that?
I know this is a very vague question, but any pointers to solve this problem would be 
of great help. Thanks in advance.

Krish
-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/

Reply via email to